Until You Say, “I Do”: Conscious Love
What to Do Until You Say, “I Do”: Conscious Love
. . . is a program designed for Single Women. This is a space created for single women who are ready to focus on themselves and to do the necessary work BEFORE getting married, or even dating. You will meet like-minded single women focused on mission to create the life they want!
In order to have a solid marriage, you must look at the dating process and evaluate what you are attracting or who you are entertaining. Well, I take it a step further and say, before you date you must look at who you are and what you bring to the table. Dating is all about discovery. Dating is about you connecting to someone with a good character, values and similar interest and purpose, etc. Just like single women are looking for qualified men, there are good single men looking for women who are also “quality women”. However, many women don’t take the time to work on themselves first. Yes, this all applies to men also. However, this group are geared just for women.
Being single provides you with an opportunity to get very clear about who you are, what you want and what you need to be happy and fulfilled. While you are single, we learn to take advantage of this precious time to get bring those unconscious patterns to the forefront so that you can be prepared for your life partner.
The benefits to this course include:
- Weekly Live Mastermind groups with like-minded women
- Exclusive Content
- Limited group members
- Single Sisters Community
- Personal Growth
- A printable workbook exercises
- A Relationship Readiness Assessment
Topics and Bonuses:
- 10 Foundations to Conscious Love
- How do I build a solid foundation for a long-lasting relationship?
- Am I a bag lady?
- The lies we believe
- What is my purpose and life vision?
- What do I look for in a quality partner?
- How your beliefs and spirituality can help you see the red flags?
- How your beliefs shape who you choose to date?
- Am I addicted to love?
- How to change your limiting beliefs?
- How to change your self-image of who you are?
- How to rid yourself of “single but married” syndrome?
- Why do you attract the same type of guy?
- How to gain control of your emotions again?
- How your relationship history impacts your choices?
- How to overcome abandonment and rejection issues?
- How to raise your confidence and self-esteem?